M-F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
301 4th St - Covington IN 47932
The Fountain County Board of Commissioners serves as the executive and legislative authority for the county. The Board's statutory duties include:
- Supervision of the county Highway system;
- Construction and maintenance of county bridges;
- Management of all county property;
- Auditing and authorizing claims;
- Receiving bids and authorizing county contracts;
- Exercising appointments to boards, commissions, committees, and certain department heads;
- Supervision of county building regulations;
- Management of county information technology system;
- Supervision of county economic development;
- Liaison to all county officeholders.
The County Commissioners meet on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m. in the Commissioners room at the Courthouse.
Fountain County Commissioners
Brenda Hardy - President
1350 W 100 N
Covington IN 47932
Andrew Hall - Secretary
4251 N Rupert Rd
Attica IN 47918
Tim Shumaker - Vice Pres.
314 N. Newlin St.
Veedersburg IN 47987
Kent J. Minnette
District 1: Andrew Hall District 2: Brenda Hardy District 3: Tim Shumaker
Logan 1, 2, & 3 Troy 1, 2, & 3 VanBuren 1, 2 & 3
Shawnee Fulton Jackson
Millcreek Richland 1 & 2